285 people in the UK already work for Emtelle in our sites in Jedburgh and Hawick. Why not consider a job with Emtelle? All of our staff enjoy excellent working conditions, competitive salaries, extensive training opportunities and the use of state of the art equipment.
Our aim is to promote good employment practice. This will be achieved by encouraging staff to maximise their potential and to deliver quality services in the most efficient manner, through investment in training and development and the provision of employee benefits.
If you are interested in a position at Emtelle, please contact our HR Manager, Phil Groom at PhilG@emtelle.com or telephone +44(0)7912327870 Emtelle Application Form. You can either email the completed form to Phil Groom, or post it to:
Emtelle UK Limited
Hawick TD9 8LF
We currently have no vacancies, please check again in the future.
Gender Pay Reporting
In accordance with our obligations we report the following statistics in relation to Gender Pay based on our snapshot date of 05/04/2018
- Mean Gender Pay Gap in Hourly Pay
- Mean Female Hourly Pay is £0.47 less than Mean Male Hourly Pay, therefore a Mean Gender Pay Gap for Females of 3%
- Median Gender Pay Gap in Hourly Pay
- There is 0% difference in Median Hourly Pay for Female versus Male Employees
- Mean Bonus Gender Pay Gap
- Female Employees Mean Bonus Pay is 27.6% less than Male Employees Mean Bonus Pay
- Median Bonus Gender Pay Gap
- Female Employees Median Bonus Pay is 12.1% less than Male Employees Median Bonus Pay
- Proportion of Males and Females receiving a bonus payment
- 93% of Females received a Bonus versus 95% of Males
- Proportion of Males and Females in each pay quartile
- Upper Quartile = 89% Male and 11% Female
- Upper Middle Quartile = 82% Male and 18% Female
- Lower Middle Quartile = 96% Male and 4% Female
- Lower Quartile = 88% Male and 12% Female