285 people in the UK already work for Emtelle in our sites in Jedburgh and Hawick. Why not consider a job with Emtelle? All of our staff enjoy excellent working conditions, competitive salaries, extensive training opportunities and the use of state of the art equipment.
Our aim is to promote good employment practice. This will be achieved by encouraging staff to maximise their potential and to deliver quality services in the most efficient manner, through investment in training and development and the provision of employee benefits.
If you are interested in a position at Emtelle, please contact our HR Manager, Phil Groom at PhilG@emtelle.com or telephone +44(0)7912327870 Emtelle Application Form. You can either email the completed form to Phil Groom, or post it to:
Emtelle UK Limited
Hawick TD9 8LF
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Vacancy Code: JL04
Hours of Work: 37.5hrs per week
Salary: Dependant on experience
Location: Hawick, Scotland
This is an exciting opportunity to join Emtelle at a time of continued rapid growth providing up to 12 months maternity cover for the Group Marketing Manager role.
Reporting directly to the Solutions Director, the Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic development, management and delivery of the group marketing strategy. With a focus on working with key stakeholders within the business, the Marketing Manager will listen to and understand the stakeholder’s individual requirements, and translate these into successful marketing initiatives which support and promote the whole product range and company brand direction. The Marketing Manager role and its associated responsibilities will assist the business with the development of existing and new product solutions to drive growth for the business across the globe.
Role and Responsibilities
- Uphold marketing and communication strategies in a range of online and offline tasks.
- Defining the brand and communication strategy for and across the Emtelle group brand portfolio.
- Drive marketing plans with each country manager across regions – and responsible for optimizing the marketing spend.
- Develop our online presence and impact. They will have a proven track record in formulating and managing successful and value enhancing website development projects and increasing visitor numbers and visibility through SEO, social media, and newsletter campaigns
- Refining our social media strategy across current and future platforms and Optimising our literature and e-communications media across regions and languages.
- Develop the PR and content strategy for the business and producing press releases and market reports. To do this the ideal candidate must have experience in copywriting and collecting / analysing data to produce amazing written content.
- Experience of working successfully with external agencies and managing complex long-term projects is a must, combined with the demonstrable experience of delivering Marketing projects and indicating how ROI was achieved.
- Manage the marketing department including remote working employees
- Develop exhibition and customer facing event strategies from planning, through to design and smooth running of the event. They will have a proven track record of project and events management to efficiently plan and run many simultaneous cross-country events.
- Analyse market trends and monitor competition to effectively tailor company marketing items to achieve success.
- Coordinate effective internal marketing communication plan.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate on a sustained basis in their employment the following.
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing management role with exposure to both on & off-line activities.
- Must be able to demonstrate successful experience of planning, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Exposure to a full range of marketing activities.
- Recommending, managing and reviewing budget spend.
- Experience of managing complex relationships, sometimes simultaneously.
- An understanding of technical products and services
- Expertise in developing a full marketing mix in a business to business environment.
- Expertise in developing and executing market strategies and launching fully integrated campaigns
- Exposure to increasing SEO through creating digital marketing plans
- Gravitas in front of your colleagues
- A creative thinker who can think outside of the box for improved solutions and performances
- A balanced and well-rounded individual who is likeable but can also get straight to the point
- An active listener who absorbs information and can communicate back successfully
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Demonstrable ability to effectively manage a simultaneous range of diverse activities.
- Be a self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
- A structured approach to problem solving based on the utilisation of data.
- Demonstrable experience working closely with customers both internal and external.
- Experience of managing and developing a department and it’s direction
- Ability to manage varying ideas and opinions to best manage & complement the company brand and direction
Full PDF job spec available here
To apply via CV or for any further information on the role, please contact Group Marketing Manager Jade Lyle via firstname.lastname@example.org
Gender Pay Reporting
In accordance with our obligations we report the following statistics in relation to Gender Pay based on our snapshot date of 05/04/2018
- Mean Gender Pay Gap in Hourly Pay
- Mean Female Hourly Pay is £0.47 less than Mean Male Hourly Pay, therefore a Mean Gender Pay Gap for Females of 3%
- Median Gender Pay Gap in Hourly Pay
- There is 0% difference in Median Hourly Pay for Female versus Male Employees
- Mean Bonus Gender Pay Gap
- Female Employees Mean Bonus Pay is 27.6% less than Male Employees Mean Bonus Pay
- Median Bonus Gender Pay Gap
- Female Employees Median Bonus Pay is 12.1% less than Male Employees Median Bonus Pay
- Proportion of Males and Females receiving a bonus payment
- 93% of Females received a Bonus versus 95% of Males
- Proportion of Males and Females in each pay quartile
- Upper Quartile = 89% Male and 11% Female
- Upper Middle Quartile = 82% Male and 18% Female
- Lower Middle Quartile = 96% Male and 4% Female
- Lower Quartile = 88% Male and 12% Female