A complete range of underground drainage solutions
Emtelle is a leading manufacturer of solid wall, uPVC pipes for underground drainage solutions.
Emtelle manufactures a complete range of solid wall, uPVC underground drainage solutions for domestic and commercial products. This range of pipes is fully compatible with existing drainage systems and is manufactured to industry standard EN1401.
From our manufacturing facilities in the UK, we produce both plain and ring seal sockets fittings, and our pipes are available in a choice of diameters depending on your underground drainage requirements.
Ring Seal Pipe
• Kitemarked to EN1401
• Comes in two standard sizes Ø110mm and Ø160mm
• Option of a ring seal socket or plain ended
• "in-line" socketing enables the manufacture of integral interference fit or ring seal joints, enabling easy to install and secure jointing for a range of applications to give system security of choice.
• Manufactured from a solid wall pipe, providing the means to change direction on a drainage system
• Designed to be used in application of the underground drainage where moulded shorter radius bends could cause blockages
• Chamfered spigot ends for ease of insertion