High speed broadband has joined running water, gas and electricity as a necessity in housing developments – it has become the fourth utility.
Applications delivered by FTTh solutions using high speed broadband such as video-on-demand, high definition TV, gaming, home security, telecommuting, movie downloads, video-conferencing, sophisticated telephone service and more are all now in high demand – mainly fuelled by the advent and adoption of optical fibre.
Our FTTh solution reduces both installation and ongoing costs – ducts and tube bundles can be laid in preparation for fibre, which is blown into the ducts to supply service only when needed.
Pre-Installed Microcable FU
• Large variety of protected microducts pre-installed with various Microcable FY
• With or without low friction sheath
• Lengths of 1000m or 2000m
• Can be readily fixed to walls
• Manufactured from UV-resistant materal
• Can accommodate both 3mm & 5mm 1 way DB
• Transition point between internal and external FibreFlow
• Long-term bend protection
• Easy to install and use
• IP55 rated