High-speed voice and broadband for rail has become a necessity for modern rail networks.
As rail networks have become larger, faster and more sophisticated, so has the reliance on data systems. Rail networks require reliable, scalable, high-speed communication networks to ensure safe operation that not only aid in the prevention of accidents and delays but can also help rail providers pre-empt failures and react quickly to issues.
Our FibreFlow blown fibre solution reduced both installation costs and on-going expenses for high-speed voice and broadband. Ducts and tube bundles can be laid in preparation for fibre. Fibre is then blown into the ducts to supply high-speed voice and broadband service only when needed.
• 53.9mm / 96.5mm / 110mm
• Colours: Orange, green, grey, dark grey, white & purple
• Manufactured from virgin PVC-U polymer
• 100% reliable performance
• Duct systems are manufactured to Industry Standard BSEN 61386
• Light, durable yet flexible cable protection system
• Can be joined using butt fusion welding, electrofusion couplers and mechanical fittings/connectors
• Sizes from 75mm up to 250mm Outside Diameter, in SDR11 or SDR17 versions.
• Rapid deployment technique
• Reduces overall network construction and activation cost
• Bespoke requirements can be accommodated
• Cable blowable
• Cable installation utilizing the pre-installed pulling rope
• Provides a dedicated cable path
• Reduces the risk of damage to fibre optic cables
• Range of micro and mini cable products
• Work in conjunction with Emtelle’s low-friction tube bundles for optimum blowing performance
• For high fibre counts, a range of fully water blocked mini cable products with FRP Central strength member (12f-216f) is available