Communication is a critical part of the workplace. From SMEs and blue chip corporations to the public sector and education, reliable, high speed, in building data is a necessity.
Wherever people work together, they need to communicate quickly and effectively. Maximising the potential of ever more sophisticated digital technology depends high bandwidth solutions. From business parks and university campuses, to hospitals and military bases, there is the requirement for adaptable, robust infrastructures – the kind that can easily be achieved using Emtelle’s range of in building products and solutions.
Customer Connection Point (CCP)
• Compact, wall-mounted, multi-functional closure
• Final part of the fibre-to-the-home solution
• Accepts microducts of between 3mm and 8 mm in diameter
• Fibre outlets are either two SC connectors or two duplex (double) LC connectors
• Fibres can be spliced either mechanically or by fusion
• Includes endplates to suit different microduct sizes, screws and fasteners
• Attractive slim design
• Multi functionality
• Cost effective solution
• Ease of installation
• IP 54 rated
• Excellent performance in fire scenario,
• Surrounded with a sheath of LFH material suitable for indoor fire regulation use
• Low friction performance and suitable for fibre blowing
• Manufactured to meet Industry Standards IEC 60332-3 and 60332-1
• Low flammability
• Halogen free
• Low Smoke
• In-building closures designed for branch flexibility
• Ports can accept a range of Low Fire Hazard bundles up to 19-way
• All parts made from flame retardant materials
• Allows individual microduct breakout / re-routing
• Bend radius managers prevent microducts being bent beyond minimum radii
• Retro-fitting to intercept existing part populated tube bundle possible
• external / internal interface interstitial gas blocking possible
• Ports identifiable via recessed name plate
• IP 54 rated
• Designed to be fixed directly to the corridor wall
• Provides a method of secure connection between the corridor of MDU and the in-house network
• Can be readily fixed to walls
• Can Accommodate b-shape product, 3mm and 5 mm microduct
• Transition point between the MDU corridor into the customer premises
• Easy to use and install
• Compatible with industry-standard blowing equipment
• Ease of handling and durability
• Optimised for blowing
• Proven in many projects worldwide
• Colours: Available in blue, orange, green, red, grey, yellow, brown, violet, black, aqua, pink and white
• From 2 fibre to 12 fibre
· Ductile Iron Cover and Frames.
· Suitable for use in footpaths, car parks, grass verges, and areas with slow moving traffic including HGV's.
· Cover and frames are certified to the European Standard Class B125 of BS-EN124 and Kitemarked.
· Bespoke badging available on request.