Emtelle is an industry leader in the access part of fibre-based networks for small and large diameter FTTc solutions.
Our FTTc products allow the installation of tube bundle networks from the PoP (Point of Presence) to individual homes, street cabinets, and larger enterprises such as health, education, retail, business parks, and transport hubs. Our FTTc provision is also highly adaptable and allows for the integration of tube bundles with pre-existing loose assemblies – a configuration that can easily evolve into the optimal end-to-end network.
Our duct systems are manufactured to UK industry standards including ENATS 12-24 (Power), BSEN 61386 (Telecom) and EN1401 (Underground and Drainage).
PVC Primary Duct Systems
• Manufactured from virgin PVC-U polymer
• Comply with Industry Standard BSEN 61386
• Solid wall construction
• Smooth bore for low friction, easy & safe installation
• Comprehensive range of sizes and wall thicknesses
• Bespoke print available
• Standard interference fit / push fit socket & ring seal socket systems
• Surrounded by a 125µm aluminium layer
• Bonded inside a sheath of flexible black PE
• Direct-in-duct installation
• Pre-installed rip cord along entire length
• Available in various microduct sizes
• Available in various lengths
• Sub-ducts pre-installed with Emtelle fibre optic cables
• Shorter installation time & reduced logistics
• Ideally suited to mole plough installation
• High quality due to elimination of cable pulling
• Can be supplied up to 4km in length
• Can be supplied with pre-installed Mini-Cable
· Ductile Iron Cover and Frames.
· Suitable for use in footpaths, car parks, grass verges, and areas with slow moving traffic including HGV's.
· Cover and frames are certified to the European Standard Class B125 of BS-EN124 and Kitemarked.
· Bespoke badging available on request.